What is spreadsheet risk?
A studies have found that up to 90% of spreadsheets contain errors and that 5% of those errors are material. Spreadsheet risk is the risk that your business could lose revenue and profit, fail to comply with regulators or find its reputation damaged as a result of spreadsheet error.
Click here to see some examples of the impact of failing to manage spreadsheet risk.
How can we help you to manage your spreadsheet risk?
We can help you to quantify, manage and mitigate your spreadsheet risk by:
- producing a catalogue of your spreadsheets;
- identifying your business critical spreadsheets;
- rebuilding your spreadsheets to best practice standards where appropriate;
- training your team in the techniques of best practice spreadsheet development;
- delivering a formal governance process for continued spreadsheet risk management.
Working with trusted partners, we can also develop bespoke software to replace business critical spreadsheets where appropriate.
Click on the link to visit our website dedicated to spreadsheet risk management.