||You will need to be competent in using Excel. Please note that it is not necessary to know any advanced Excel functions for this course. Prior knowledge and/or use of the FAST Standard is beneficial but not essential.
- Understand how to manage spreadsheet risk
- Understand the key principles of The FAST Standard
- To be able to apply The FAST Standard to your Excel models
- To pass The FAST Standard Level 1 Certificate
- Spreadsheet Risk Management;
- properly structure workbooks (flow input, working, output);
- properly structure worksheets;
- build calculation blocks;
- build simple, clear and consistent formulae;
- use a standard format for data types;
- build a flexible model; and
- build a model that reflects your key business assumptions.
- Mock case studies
- Example multiple choice questions
- The FAST Standard Level 1 exam
||Two days (A one day fast track is also available.)
- London (Old Street)
||£795 per person including the exam fee (£195)
||To book please contact us by completing our contact form or ringing us on 01225 350730.